Welcome to your Utility Bill Payment Intake Appointment Scheduler
Mobile Community Action seeks to reduce poverty and help low-income citizens of Mobile and Washington counties, Alabama to meet critical needs and become self-sufficient.
The utility bill payment intake meetings by appointment will be conducted at the following locations:
Please note that you must be a Washington County resident in order to schedule an appointment at the Washington County community services center. If you live in Mobile County, your appointment will be canceled.
- Bayou La Batre - 5650 Old Pascagoula Road, Suite 106, Mobile
- Citronelle - 1200 Park St., Mt. Vernon
- Hillsdale - 6024 Lorma Dr., Mobile
- Mt. Vernon - 1200 Park St., Mt. Vernon
- Northside - 658-A Donald Street, Mobile
- Plateau/Prichard - 461 Donald Street, Mobile
- South Brookley - 1600 Boykin Blvd., Mobile
- South Mobile County - 5650 Old Pascagoula Road, Suite 106, Mobile
- Washington County - 13563 St. Stephens Ave, Chatom
- Wilmer/Semmes - 3810 Wulff Rd., Semmes
Within minutes of making your appointment, you should receive a confirmation email with a calendar appointment attached to the email. In addition, you will also receive a phone reminder the day before your appointment.
Any household member 18 years or older who has zero income must provide a notarized verification of zero income from a non-relative, reliable source not living in the household for the prior month and this form can be obtained from any MCA Community Services Center.
Appointments can be changed or canceled at any time on this website. You can also make or cancel an appointment at any time (24/7) using our automated phone system by dialing (251) 206-6117 and following the instructions.