Welcome to your Utility Bill Payment Intake Appointment Scheduler
Mobile Community Action seeks to reduce poverty and help low-income citizens of Mobile and Washington counties, Alabama to meet critical needs and become self-sufficient.
The utility bill payment intake meetings by appointment will be conducted at the following locations:
- Bayou La Batre - 12993 Bldg. F North Wintzell Avenue, Bayou La Batre
- Citronelle - 19095-A Hwy 45, Citronelle
- Hillsdale - 6024 Lorma Dr., Mobile
- Mt. Vernon - 1200 Park St., Mt. Vernon
- Northside - 658-A Donald Street, Mobile
- Plateau/Prichard - 628A MLK Dr., Prichard
- South Brookley - 1600 Boykin Blvd., Mobile
- South Mobile County - 12993 Bldg. F North Wintzell Avenue, Bayou La Batre
- Washington County - 13145W. Central Ave, Chatom
- Wilmer/Semmes - 3810 Wulff Rd., Semmes
Within minutes of making your appointment, you should receive a confirmation email with a calendar appointment attached to the email. In addition, you will also receive a phone reminder the day before your appointment.
Appointments can be changed or canceled at any time on this website. You can also make or cancel an appointment at any time (24/7) using our automated phone system by dialing (251) 206-6117 and following the instructions.